If you would like to apply for one of the below jobs please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and the two below signed documents!
Senior QC Analyst – Role added 16th Sep 2021 14:40
To apply for this role – please send your CV along with the above documentation to email@example.com
Salary is 21.5k – 25k per annum depending on experience
Full-Time, 37.5hours, Monday to Friday
25 Days holiday annually
Brief Role Description
To undertake all Quality Control duties to support the sites operations along with the documenting and reporting of work conducted. Responsible for undertaking of QC analysis, method development and validation. Finished products, Raw materials and Stability trials analysis.
Provide support to the wider Quality Department and Eaststone as a whole if and when required.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Scientific Degree (Preferably in an analytical chemistry or chemistry
- Good knowledge of analytical instrumentation and troubleshooting.
• Good team, interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to work successfully as part of a team or using own initiative, sharing knowledge, collaborating with and supporting colleagues.
• Motivated, results and delivery focused with a commitment to quality of work.